3M Littmann Classic SE II: Black
Send to a Friend
The Littmann Classic SE II has a tuneable diaphragm which means that high and low frequency sounds can be detected with both sides of the chest piece. The Littmann Classic SE II is ideal for daily use by healthcare professionals in numerous medical situations. The stethoscope also has a non-chill stainless steel chest piece for patient comfort, a high performance single lumen tube and soft sealing ear pieces for excellent acoustic transfer and for the comfort of the user.
- Traditional stainless steel two-sided chest piece with bell
- Non-chill rim for patient comfort
- Tuneable diaphragm for high and low frequencies
- 3M Littmann snap-tight soft sealing ear tips provide an first rate acoustic seal with as well as user comfort
- 71ch (28 inch) high performance single lumen tubing
- Weighs only 134g, reducing neck strain
- Full instruction manual included
- Three-year warranty, made in the U.S.A.
- Colours Black, Navy Blue, Caribbean Blue, Hunter Green, Pink, All Black
There are currently no reviews for this product
NHS purchase orders welcome